Some
people are like a cup of good coffee to me.
I am
a morning people. I don’t even know since when I need to stay awake if and only
the aroma of coffee flows through my nose and the warm cup of coffee touches my
lips. I honestly can say I think I am addicted to this caffeinated beverage yet
they got no effect to me. I am guessing this is the inheritance from the last
few generations that love coffee so much in my family.
Speaking
of parents, they are much to blame in this coffee obsession. When I was young,
in the morning time my house was always full of the aroma of coffee, or more
often called it Kopi-O because of that association with good memories, I
believe that it is where this coffee obsession began.
So,
I start to observe one of my friends that work as a barista in a coffee shop. She
will first grind the coffee bean and then pour them into a filter and add
water. Then she sets the coffee maker to brew, and it handles the rest. Usually
this takes about four minutes, the coffee scent if flowing through the whole café.
It required patient and time to select the good beans and serve it to the
customers.
Many
people make the mistake of adding cream before sugar, I always add sugar first
because the hotter the coffee the faster and better the sugar dissolves. This
is because every single steps matter to have a cup of good coffee. Even though
we might make mistake sometime, that’s okay because no man is ever perfect in
this world. A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to
profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.
Finally, the masterpiece is finished, and it is time to
enjoy. I can now start my day.
没有评论:
发表评论